The HPC symposium “Computational Science at Scale (CoSaS)” will take place from September 5-7, 2018 in Erlangen, Germany. This symposium is organized within the scope of the DFG priority programme Software for ExaScale Computing (SPPEXA).
SPPEXA addresses fundamental research on the various aspects of HPC software for the era of ubiquitous massive parallelism. The objectives are to bring together the projects of SPPEXA that are focussed on large-scale numerical simulation with applications in science and engineering. CoSaS will be a forum for the exchange of results and ideas in the area of HPC and to review the results of SPPEXA in an international setting.
The program will consist of high-level invited talks and a poster session including a Poster Blitz. We will also provide a Best Poster Award with a monetary prize and a certificate.
You can download a flyer here: Flyer-CoSaS2018
- Martin Berzins, The University of Utah, USA
- Xing Cai, University of Oslo and Simula Research Lab, Oslo, Norway
- Edmond Chow, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, USA
- Anshu Dubey, Argonne National Laboratory, USA
- Laura Grigori, INRIA, Paris, France
- Jan Hesthaven, EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland
- Thierry Poinsot, CERFACS, Toulouse, France
- Horst Simon, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, USA (cancelled due to illness)
- July 25, 2018 poster abstract submission (deadline extended)
- July 27, 2018 acceptance notification
- August 6, 2018 registration deadline
- August 15, 2018 payment deadline